Rylie's Woes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary to Rylie's Mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell's Keeper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rylie

Rylie

Hell's Keeper Empty
PostSubject: Hell's Keeper   Hell's Keeper Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 7:39 am

My life was cut short, snuffed away by a freak accident. I could see myself on the table my loved ones had carried me to. The paramedics weren't there yet, but it was too late.
Someone rested his hand on my shoulder. It was an angel.... In a vest and tie....
He guided me away, ever empathetic to my overwhelmed and panicked state. Everything phased out of view, and we were in a beautiful field. The one I always went to when I was hiding in my mind...
I was dead... But the angel had a deal. If I agreed to govern Hell for 1000 years, I would be returned to my body the same moment that I passed. It would be a "miracle", and I would forget all my time in the underworld. I would see my family again and be able to have the life I always dreamed of.
It wasn't even a question. I agreed immediately. Anything for my dream.
He smiled happily, and we phased some where new. It looked like a suburb. How everyone views the American dream. He says that this is heaven. There are beautiful trees intermingled with the buildings. I can hear laughter from the windows. We start walking further along, and everything is... beautiful. As its supposed to be.
A window shatters. The angel looks uneasily at me and ushers me along and further from the buildings. I can hear thunder in the distance. He tells me that I can't stay. I am Satan now, and heaven is rejecting me. I long for the beauty around me. Can't I stay just a little bit longer? A thousand years is a long time...
The wind whirls around and before me a ravenous tornado starts heading back towards the city. I hear screams and cries.
The angel grabs my hand, and we vanish.
It's always night time in Hell. No moon to light your way, but light pollution litters from all the neon signs. It's a grungy city. Dirty and smelly. Rats skitter through the alley way that we appear in.
He tells me more about my new kingdom. Hell works on a credit system, dependent on the deeds one committed during his/her life. Satan can shorten or elongate someone's sentence at his/her will. Gangs run many of the streets. The deepest evils kept locked in Hell's gates. In return, I gain unimaginable power. All to keep the sinners at bay.
Flash forward to a few years. The gangs have organized against me. I shimmer back into my penthouse, overlooking the city, and begin treating my shallow wounds. I spit in disgust. They will pay for this. I have already increased their sentences, but they don't care. They're trying to make Hell their turf, their kingdom. I can feel my power course through my veins. I will show them what it means to be the ruler of this land. I will show them what it means to be Satan.
Back to top Go down
Rylie

Rylie

Hell's Keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Keeper   Hell's Keeper Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 8:22 am

Characters

Lucia (Lucy), Satan
Hell's Keeper 82afb18c06b4cba571d27bb4499caeb4--angels-and-demons-dark-angels

Michael, the Archangel
Hell's Keeper Boy
Back to top Go down
Rylie

Rylie

Hell's Keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Keeper   Hell's Keeper Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 8:34 am

Beep be-be-beep.
Lucy plopped her hand on the snooze button of her phone alarm and let out a loud groan. Responding to the noise, a black cat scurried into the room and flew onto the bed, hurrying over to rub against Lucy's face and to cozy against her.
"Just a few more minutes, Shadow. Just let me sleep a few more." The cat purred loudly against her as Lucy turned over to nuzzle her face in the pillow.
"Fine. You win, as usual." Lucy pushed herself out of bed and began readying for the morning.

Lucy's dark hair billowed around her as the wind swooped in from the open window as she drove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell's Keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Keeper   Hell's Keeper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Keeper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rylie's Woes :: Dream Journal-
Jump to: